Synchronizing distributed databases with a central database
You can use Pervasync to sync sub sets of your business data in your central database to the distributed local databases.
Pervasync software provides a data synchronization infrastructure for synchronizing distributed local databases with a central database.
Typically, on the server side (in your data center or in the Cloud), you would run MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X, while on the client side (desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones), you may choose any one of the aforementioned databases, SQLite, or Realm databases. Oracle databases that Pervasync supports include Express, Standard and Enterprise editions. SQLite is supported on Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Most recently, We have added support of synchronization of SQLite databases in Ionic Native apps on iOS and Android. You can use Pervasync to sync sub sets of your business data in your central databases to the distributed local databases on smartphones (including Android and iPhone), and computers (with Windows, Linux or Mac OS X operating systems).
Out-of-the-box, we provide pre-built native sync clients that work not only on smartphone devices, but also on computers (desktops and laptops). Using the clients, you can sync and see your data on device (database browser included) instantly. There is also a straightforward mechanism for embedding the sync client within your on-device applications.
- Synchronizes Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite (native and Ionic) and Realm (React Native).
- Publish and Subscribe Model
- Two-phase change capture. No more missed changes.
- Supports Data Sub-Setting. You use free form SQL query to define the subsets of server data to sync to clients.
- Web-Based Admin Console. Setup and admin your sync system without writing a single line of code.
- Supports Schema Evolution. In the initial sync, the DB schema is created automatically on client. Later on, changes to the server schema are propagated to clients during synchronization.
- Built to Perform and Scale.
- Supports File Sync. A bonus. In additional to database data, you can also synchronize selected files in selected folders