Click the above button to download Pervasync Server for Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL databases.
Unpack the zip file and you will get a folder named pervasync_server-9.0.0. Start with the README.txt file included in the folder to set up the server.
Once server is setup and running, Pervasync Clients for Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite can be downloaded from the server web app start page at http://<Your Server Host>:<port>/pervasync.
For detailed info on installing and using Pervasync, see Pervasync User's Guide.
New in version 9.0.0 (released 2/21/2020)
- Packaged Tomcat with Pervasync server. No need to install Tomcat by users themselves
- Bug fix for Admin console clients page refresh issue
- Bug fix for Admin console schema page with Oracle databases
New in version 8.0.4 (released 9/8/2019)
- Fix for MySQL 8 connection error: java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Public Key Retrieval is not allowed
- Fix to support Java 12
- Ignore admin notifications for failed syncs with no proper sync request
- Bug fix for occasional lost delete operations on server side causing client side records not being deleted.
- Added receiveVersion() method in ReceivePlugin so that users can do custom conflict detection and resolution using ReceivePlugin
New in version 8.0.3 (released 2/21/2019)
- Added sync client config parameter: pervasync.client.hide.schedule.tab
- Enlarged the Sync SQL UI text area
- Retaining Sync Clients page sorting state when navigating away and back
- Added bytes sent and bytes received in the sync history page
- Added usesCleartextTraffic="true" to Android manifest file for supporting plain HTTP in API 28
- Fixed Android DB and file browser
- Added "SET NOCOUNT ON" to SQL Server triggers
- Optimization: skip downloading identical files
- Delete existing file before download
- Fix last modified time for large files
- Software update and restart fix for pvc.sh